Color defines the brand and it stays with the company, unlike logo design that evolves as the company grows. For example, Coca-Cola and Pepsi have redesigned their logos but their color scheme is mostly the same. Choosing a brand color is as important as the name of the company. For business cards, brand colors are equally important along with design elements. Here are some of the basic colors that you can choose for the company you are working for.
- Red: Passion, Love, Enthusiastic, Sincerity, Gravity.
- Orange: Energy, Happiness, Vitality, Power.
- Yellow: Happiness, Satisfaction, Hope, Deceit.
- Green: New Beginnings, Freshness, Organic, Abundance, Nature.
- Blue: Calm, Responsible, Reliable, Trustworthy.
- Purple: Creativity, Originality, Royalty, Wealth.
- Black: Mystery, Elegance, Evil, Majestic.
- Gray: Moody, Conservative, Formality.
Today’s freebie is a business card mockup from the front and backside. Place your artwork on a smart object and get a realistic outcome.
Available Format: Layered PSD easy smart object insertion
License: Free for personal and commercial use
Zip File Includes: Photoshop PSD File
Mockup Resolution: 4500 x 3200 px
1. Place artwork on the smart layer
2. Photoshop requirement: Adobe Photoshop CS5+