There are many different types of fabric available in the market to choose from some of them are mentioned below:
1. Chiffon: Chiffon is a very light fabric and it is mainly dyed to combine with other fabrics. It is typically used in blouses, kids’ dresses, wedding dresses, and prom.
2. Cotton: It is the most used fabric for dress shirts and undergarments due to its light and soft natural feel. It is affordable, comfortable, and durable.
3. Crepe: Crepe is a rough bumpy surface fabric that does not wrinkle easily. It is mainly used in designer clothes.
4. Denim: It is woven cotton mostly used for jeans and pants.
5. Lace: Lace is a delicate fabric used for blouses, bras, wedding dresses, bridal gowns, veils, and fancy t-shirts.
6. Linen: It is a strong natural fiber used for bed sheets, bed covers, pillow covers, napkins, table cloths, and drapes.
7. Satin: Satin is made with polyester, wool, and cotton. It is a luxury fabric with one side shiny used for gowns, lingerie, blouses, outerwear, etc.
8. Silk: It is the softest and most shiny luxurious fabric available in the market. Silk is used in ties, shirts, scarves, and gowns.
9. Velvet: Velvet is an ultra soft fabric used for the covering of quilts, blankets, bed sheets, pillow covers as well as dresses.
10). Wool: Wool is a natural fabric that comes from sheep, goats, and llamas. It is used in coats, sweaters, woolen gloves, scarfs, hats, shoes as well as socks.
Today, we are providing different wrinkles of fabric mockups in PSD format. Place artwork on a smart object and get a realistic result of your textile design. This free mockup is created by mockups-design.
Available Format: Layered PSD through smart object insertion
License: Free for personal and commercial use
Zip File Includes: 4 Mockup PSD files
Mockup Resolution: 3000 x 2250 px
1. Place your design on smart object layers
2. Photoshop requirement: Adobe Photoshop CS5+